8/17/2009

First 'Avatar' still


Perhaps I'm not doing my due diligence but I have no freaking clue what the latest James Cameron epic film is about. All I know is it's sci-fi and Sam Worthington is in it. I thought this flick was an adapt of that anime cartoon for the first six months anything was out on it. In any event it appears to be big....like Star Wars big, as they are even having screenings just for the trailer. (Meet Joe Black) Anyone that correctly identifies that reference in an email to punchdrunkcritics@yahoo.com wins a prize most likely a DVD. Anyway, I'm just going to put my trust in James Cameron and also say that this pic is very intriguing and I love the charater design of the fella in the tank. Also, anyone who doesn't think Sam Worthington will be a superstar this time next year is off their rocker. Enjoy!