12/23/2009

Trailer for Sex and the City 2


Either it's a slow news day or we've made a subtle shift to appeal to our female audience(both of you), but in the last few days I think I've posted more news that appeals solely to women than I ever have. Whatever the reason, the new trailer for Sex and the City 2 is out, this time the girls are in Morocco. I guess they need to bang a bunch of big Moroccan dudes this time around. Whatever. I used to watch the show on occasion. It had some genuinely funny moments, and I'm a big fan of Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis, but eventually it just turned into a show about a bunch of slutty old broads. No clue how the first movie was, since I didn't see it, but if somebody can convince me that it's not a total hack job then maybe I'll watch it one of these days.

The sequel brings back all the regulars, and is written and directed once again by Michael Patrick King. Sex and the City 2 is set for a May 28, 2010 release date.