5/10/2010

New trailer for Christopher Nolan's INCEPTION

Ok, I've changed my mind. I've been saying from the start that my most anticipated film of the summer was Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I take it all back. This trailer, for Christopher Nolan's latest mind bending heist flick has just taken that title and run with it.  While the previous trailers and spots have kept the plot torturously out of reach, this one fills in the gaps a little bit more, and I'm now all in.

Everything from the crazy, bent angle dreamscapes to Hans Zimmer's overpowering score works. July 16th needs to get here now. We should've posted this a few days ago, but I only got a chance to look at it this morning. Guh.  Check it out and let us know what you think.



Thanks to the guys at Slashfilm for the cool poster image.