10/27/2011

Somebody dies in the new trailer for Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol


Every time I see Brad Bird(The Incredibles) I think he looks like an adult Haley Joel Osment. I only bring that up because the Pixar vet, making his live-action directing debut, is on hand to intro this latest trailer for Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol. And while it continues to look like the most balls out awesome action flick of the season, with a really cool car crash scene reminiscient of Inception, I must warn you that this trailer holds a pretty big spoiler. Like a key member of the cast being selected for that great final assignment in the sky. Obviously I won't say who, and suggest you avoid this new trailer if you want to remain blissfully unaware. Kinda wish I hadn't watched it now, to be honest....



I never thought anyone would be as sexy as Emmanuelle Beart in the first film, but Paula Patton may be winning me over. Holy moly.

Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol opens on IMAX December 16th, before rolling out nationally on December 21st.