4/04/2013

Celebrapocalypse! Green Band Trailer for Seth Rogen's 'This is the End' hits hard!


Almost two full years ago we started hearing about the Seth Rogen flick in development about him and his friends stuck in a house while the world ended around them. Today, finally, we have a trailer. It sounds like literally the coolest way to go out, hanging out partying with Hollywood's funniest guys and hottest girls then BOOM, dunzo. Constanza'd if you will, out on a high note. After watching this trailer I sincerely hope that, except for the whole apocalypse thing, their parties are exactly like they are portraying here....yes that includes Michael Cera smacking Rihanna's ass.

The first thing that pops out at me is that I'm not very good at visualizing things. We actually got a chance to ask the man himself, Seth Rogen, about this flick last summer while he was promoting the awesome and underrated 50/50. When he said it would be him, Franco, Jonah Hill, and a few others riding out the end of the world in a house I pictured something along the lines of a house you'd find in my neighborhood, damn I was off. Franco's is the house in which they seek shelter and a suburban rambler it ain't. Past that the movie looks incapable of failing at funny. Rogen, Franco, Jonah Hill, Craig Robinson, and a version of Emma Watson that I can only hope is relatively close to the real thing. What is it about a woman who's capable of making fun of her self that is so damned sexy? Check out the trailer below and look for This Is The End in theaters this summer.