1/13/2014

Sam Neill Won't Pay a Visit to 'Jurassic World'


While there are some still holding out hope for a Jeff Goldblum cameo in Jurassic World, one who definitely won't be coming back is Jurassic Park star, Sam Neill. The writing has been on the wall for awhile, but in an interview with Examiner he put any hopes of a return to rest.

Neill: I think there’s a whole new cast and a whole new look at things, and I think that’s great. As I said, I’d never say no, but I wish them… well, I’m sure it’s going to be great, but they don’t need me.

So much for that. As much as I normally hate "passing the torch" scenes in movies, it would have been cool to see Neill and Chris Pratt exchange frontier hats or something.  Directed by Colin Trevorrow with Nick Robinson,  Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Jake Johnson, and Irrfan Khan co-starring, Jurassic World opens June 12th 2015.