3/14/2014

Another Day Another Captain America Clip- "Good Guys Vs. Bad Guys"


I've given up shielding myself (pun completely intended), my thirst for all things Cap has completely taken over and I will continue to watch these clips up until the day I see the movie, after all they've been yet to make me think this will be anything less than the best film of the year. Today's clip sees Cap and The Falcon (Anthony Mackie) leading an assault on an enemy stronghold. Outside of how amazing Falcon looks on screen and in action the most important thing to note is Cap's gear. From the first trailer I noticed Cap was back to wearing his WWII uniform. My guess was that his comes once he realizes SHIELD isn't looking out for the public and takes off on his own, re-donning the suit that made him famous. That being said, I'm going to guess this clip is from the start of the climactic battle. Seriously, if you have any trepidation about the amazing film this will end up being, just watch this clip. 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier hits theaters April 4th, 2014