7/19/2014

Free Advance Screening of 'I Origins' Plus Q&A with Michael Pitt and Mike Cahill!


If you've been following this site for awhile then you've probably seen me praise the film I Origins, the ambitious follow-up from Another Earth director, Mike Cahill. Starring Michael Pitt and Brit Marling, it's a film that bravely looks at faith and spirituality through the lens of science, following a scientist who makes a groundbreaking discovery while studying the human eye. One of my favorite movies of the year, I'm happy to offer our readers the chance to attend a free advance screening followed by a special Q&A with Mike Cahill and Michael Pitt.

The event takes place on Tuesday, July 22nd at 7:00pm at Landmark E Street. Because we really want as many of you to attend as possible we are offering these passes first come first served. When these are gone, they are no more left so hurry up and get yours now by going here.

Remember, having passes does not guarantee entry and you will want to arrive at the theater at least 60 minutes early, possibly earlier. Enjoy the show!

I Origins opens in theaters July 25th.