12/09/2008

Green Hornet at SDCC? We3 Finds a Director


Scifi.com has a story in which Seth Rogen says he'd like to have footage of his upcoming Green Hornet film at next year's San Diego Comic-Con. "It's more fun to me than the movie premieres, than anything. I love Comic-Con. All of our friends come down for it, and we just have a really good time, and it's always a lot of fun. I would love nothing more than to be able to show something at Comic-Con."

This is even more reason or us to go to Comic-Con, John. That and the ladies dressed up like Sailor Moon. I've got a really good feeling about this film for some reason. Stephen Chow. Seth Rogen. I can hardly think of a combination with more potential for comic genius than these two right now.

Also, We3 has finally found a director in Kung Fu Panda's John Stevenson. Frankly, I could care less who directs this, I'm just hyped as hell that it's even being made into a film. We3 was a comic written by Warren Ellis about three prototype animal weapons(a rabbit, a dog, and a cat) fleeing from their masters. The three animals are pursued by a variety of different animal weapons sent by their creators. The series was kinetic and violent as all hell, but filled with tons of heart, also. The animals(particularly the friendly dog) were very sympathetic despite their robotic encasing. I can't wait for this.