7/29/2009

NINJA ASSASSIN!!!!!!!!





Holy Shuriken!!! I've heard bits about this flick for awhile now but man I'm blown away by this trailer, and I'll tell you why. Everyone loves ninja's, they're like gummi bears or Slurpees....who doesn't love em? However there's been a serious lack of real Ninja's in cinema well, forever. From the American Ninja series in the 80's to the Ninja Turtles, to Sub-Zero and Scorpion ninjas are all over pop culture but none seem to portray actual ninja's...it's either cartoonish or something totally off, they never use the right weapons or fighting styles or even show the correct costume. That being said there's also been a deficit in actual old school martial arts movies, since this is pretty much my main wheelhouse you can see where my excitement comes from. This looks freaking spectacular. Enjoy!