9/01/2009

Disney/Marvel Mash-Ups

By now everybody knows that Disney bought Marvel Comics for $4B yesterday. I'm not going to get into why I think this was a good/bad idea, because my concerns are pretty simple: I don't want to see Wolverine and Mickey Mouse anywhere near eachother in any medium I hold dear. Nor do I want to see any Disney influence over the comics I read every week. That's it. The financial side of it I'm far less interested in.

Anyway, the news has brought out everybody with a shred of artistic ability to come up with some of the funniest mash-ups of Marvel/Disney properties I've ever seen. Below are just some of my favorites.


Mouserine


The Disney Avengers!


Behold, Jafar!!


Donald Duck: Soldier of Liberty


Logald Duckerine by saiyagina


Beauty and The Thing by A. David Lewis


Mickey Stands Alone vs. The Marvel Universe!