1/22/2010

Hot Tub Time Machine red band trailer! (NOT Safe for Work!)




When I first heard about Hot Tub Time Machine, I brushed it off as the stupidest sounding lame ass comedy that I wouldn't bother even discussing because it was headed straight to DVD anyway. I'm an idiot. The film stars a virtual who's who of my favorite comedic talents, including John Cusack, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, and Rob Corddry as a group of buds who take a trip to a swanky ski resort. They soon discover that their hot tub is a time machine that transports them back to their not so glory years of 1986. Craig Robinson with a high top fade? Money.

This looks absolutely hilarious. The trailer definitely has similarities to The Hangover, and I can already see the potential for this to be just as good as that was. This is a trailer that ain't safe for the office, so check it out at home or on your phone or somethin'!