6/11/2012

Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus', LEGO-style!

Because I'm still pretty high on Prometheus right now, I thought it'd be fun to revisit it....LEGO™ style! Everything is better when done in LEGO. Otherwise bad Harry Potter and Star Wars video games? Eh, just make everybody LEGO and suddenly they're entertaining and wildly popular.  The above image is the Prometheus poster, featuring the gigantic stone head that we....really still don't know much about from the movie.  Is it me or is the LEGO version some how creepier?

And below is a LEGO version of the great viral commercial featuring Michael Fassbender as the manipulative android, David. Again, it's somehow more disturbing now. Honestly, when I rewatch that David clip it reveals so much about his motivations during the movie. Both of these have been around for a bit, but I still laugh when I see them. If you haven't seen Prometheus yet, my review can be found here, or you can pre-order the Blu-Ray right now by going here. Enjoy!