6/20/2012

Trailer Time: 'Monsters University'


I don't think I've seen anyone release trailers this way, but I have to admit it's pretty genius. Pixar has just released four versions of a teaser trailer to four different distributers. Leave it to Pixar to find a way to make everyone happy!

The below teasers give us our first look at Mike and Sully: The College Years...though they've chosen the less sit-comy title Monsters University. For anyone who doesn't remember Monsters Inc. I'll run it down for you. Those monsters under your bed and in your closet? Yeah, they're real and they mean no real harm. They live in a world that's powered from the screams of children so you can think of them as odd looking coal miners.

This "how they came to be" story explores how the monsters learn to become scary...you know what? I just realized I'm making this movie sound like it's much less fun than it is. Monsters University opens on June 21st 2013. Why don't you just check out the trailers below.