10/25/2013

See 'The Exorcist' on Halloween with William Peter Blatty



You read that right folks, we're giving away the Halloween expierence of a lifetime to two lucky winners and their guests. The winners will not only get tickets to see the scariest movie of all time on Halloween night but they'll also get to sit in for a Q&A with the author/screenwriter/producer of the film William Peter Blatty. I'd like to just pause here and thank Travis for having me put this up....I'm legitimately terrified of this film to the point where I don't watch commercials for it at when I'm by myself at night. As I type this I'm sitting by myself, thanking God it's daytime while I try not to stare at the above picture for fear that I may run out of the office like the sissy girl that I apparently am. So there's that. We will be choosing two winners at random, all you need to do is send an email to punchdrunkcritics@yahoo.com with what scene in The Exorcist scared you the most. Good luck and Godspeed to all the poor souls that win, you will most likely not be sleeping too sound that evening.