11/18/2009

Your Daily Spider-Man 4 Rumor: Julia Stiles as Black Cat?


Last week it was Romola Garai(who cares?), then it was Rachel McAdams(yay!!) up for the role of the sexy Black Cat in Spider-Man 4. McAdams denied it, but there is some serious talent going out for this part. Today's hot spicy number? Julia Stiles. UGO reports that Julia Stiles has met with casting in order to try and secure a role in the film, and there are only but so many parts to go around so Black Cat is likely who she's gunning for.

Ok, I know what you're thinking. "Trav is gonna talk about how hot Julia Stiles is!" "Trav would probably drink Julia Stiles' bath water!"

You're right. Not only is she a great actress, but she's stunning and smart enough to maybe....MAYBE...test my mental acumen. Is it wrong that I secretly wished I had rhythm so I could be with her instead of that goofy Sean Patrick Thomas in Save the Last Dance? Is it so bad that I wanted to kill Mekhi Pfifer in 'O' for laying a hand on her. And is it crazy that I hoped she would finally team up with the mysterious Jason Bourne to take down that corrupt CIA scum? No. I didn't think so. Obviously, I like this idea, even though it seems like an odd fit. She's never really played "sexy" and "erotic" before that I can remember, and that's what the Black Cat is. So it'd be treading some new ground for her.