4/20/2010

New TV Spot for 'Iron Man 2'


I knew it was coming the day I saw War Machine collectible cups in my local 7-11 (admittedly I wanted to buy one), the onslaught of Iron Man 2 promotion is coming....or in the words of Shang Tsung "IT HASSSS BEGGUNNNNNN". From this point in time until May 7th I can almost guarantee that you won't go a day without seeing something IM2 related productions of this scale spend the same on marketing that they do on the film. With that said we have a new TV spot that debuted and like all other things IM2 it looks awesome! I'm really digging ScarJo's scenes and I think her dynamic with Tony will be great. I just hope that there's alot more War Machine than what we see in the trailer. Also, with the inclusion of War Machine, Black Widow, Nick Fury, and Whiplash as your villian I just hope they don't make the mistake of having too much going on. My honest thoughts though? This movie is going to be just as awesome if not more so than the first and that rests solely on Robert Downey Jr., his Tony Stark is impeccable and the real draw of the movie. There's no way the rest of the cast can overpower him!