5/11/2010

Final ROBIN HOOD trailer!

So far I've managed to avoid the onslaught of reviews coming out about Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe's Robin Hood. I'm almost certain they're negative, but I'll judge it for myself tonight when I see it. My anticipation for this one has gone up and down. The first trailer was lousy with action. The second one finally gave us a look at what the story might be about. And now this one, which is back to generic fights and scenes cut so quickly that it nearly triggered epilepsy. I think I saw a horse in one scene, and an arrow flying, that's about all I picked up from it. Needless to say, I'm not impressed, but I'm a huge fan of the Scott/Crowe pairing and am pretty sure I'll walk away from the movie entertained.  Check out the new trailer below and let us know what you think!