1/06/2011

Check out Ice Age short film, Scrat's Continental Crack-Up in full!

I didn't completely dislike Gulliver's Travels, but I have to admit that the best part was the animated short film that preceded it, Scrat's Continental Crack-Up. Yes, the little....whatever that rodent thing is from the Ice Age movies is back with more acorn scrounging hijinks. I laughed my butt off as I always do at his misadventures.  With Gulliver dying a rapid death at the box office, I guess Fox wanted to make sure people still got a chance to see Scrat in action, so they've released the entire film for you to see for free. Ain't that nice of them?  The short serves as a prelude to Ice Age: Continental Drift, which is due out on July 13th 2010. You can check out the video below, courtesy of our friends at Comingsoon.net!