7/03/2012

Marvel concept art sheds light on next Iron Man



I know what your thinking, the answer is Yes it is good to be a billionaire.


As I was recently educated on what "Extremis" meant to the Marvel universe I too shall pass this on to you dear friends. Apparently the next logical stage in Iron Man's cinematic story would be the inclusion of his Extremis armor. Long story short, Stark works with nano technology to make the suit part of himself (think Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern suit). While the comic story line was awesome I was a bit apprehensive about how this would translate on-screen. 

Click on for more...
Now this is just a piece of concept art which is by no way cement proof of the look, action, or even existence of this armor. That being said I can't remember a time that an officially leaked piece of art was off by much if at all. More on this as we have more but I'm fully confident in this being a good thing as long as Downey Jr. keeps on the path of excellence he's been on since becoming Stark. So what do you think?