9/18/2012

Awesome 'Wreck-It Ralph' video game villain posters!


I was always someone who rooted for the bad guy to win. I'm like that with pretty much everything. Comic books I was the one who sided with Magneto against the X-men. In pro wrestling I always cheered when Randy Savage would inevitably screw over Hulk Hogan. And in video games, even with me playing the hero, a small part of me would root for Bowser to put on a good show. Disney's Wreck-It Ralph already looks like an animated film that was designed just for yours truly with its obvious love for the 8-bit era of gaming, and now they're speaking to me even more with these newly released posters featuring some of the video game baddies who'll be making cameos.

The one-sheets how off M. Bison and Zangief from Street Fighter, two characters I never could learn to fight with(I'm a Ken/Ryu sorta guy). We also get Clyde from Pac-Man, Dr. Robotnik and Sonic the Hedgehog, Q-Bert and more. And I'm pretty sure that purple rhino is the last boss from Altered Beast, showing Disney did some serious vault digging to think him up. There are a lot more characters that will be making appearances, and part of the fun is going to be finding them all.

Wreck-It Ralph features the voices of John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, and opens in theaters on November 2nd. Check out the rest of the posters below....[IGN]