3/03/2013

Extended 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 trailer has new footage


"It's been a long time, old friend". Yeah, I think that's how a lot of Game of Thrones fans are feeling right now about the return of their favorite series. Season 3 of HBO's hit, based on the George R.R. Martin books I'll never have time to read, begins in just a few weeks and they've just released an extended version of the trailer we received a couple of weeks ago.

Not having read the books, I have no clue where things are headed. But I do recall at last summer's Comic-Con panel Martin saying something about killing off a large number of characters. Surely he has to, right? The cast is simply too big and unwieldy, with even more joining this season. Or am I wrong?

Check out the trailer below, and mark your calendars for March 31st.


Game Of Thrones - Season 3 Trailer - Extended Version [VO|HD720p] by Lyricis