There are few movies as highly anticipated as this year's The Wolverine. The fan power of this character is as regenerative as Wolverine himself. Franchises have died on far less than the disappointing results of X-men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine the latter of which I stand by as a fun film even if it did ruin Deadpool. Some characters are simply to cool to kill. Wolverine as played by Hugh Jackman is basically a gruff James Dean except instead of cigarettes he has 15" blades come out of his hands....I would say advantage Wolverine. Needless to say fans have been dying for their next dose this badass Canuck. Today we get our first look in a teaser trailer released to MTV today.
Teaser should really be over emphasized At 20 seconds long it's barely enough to comprehend much less feel satisfied by. Honestly I'm not even sure how to break it down for you other than to say the last few seconds makes me think the movie is at least partly "cure" driven... whether that be by choice or by force (I would guess option 2). Check out the clip below and let us know if you see any good spoilery tidbits hidden in the quick shots!






