2/17/2014

Geek Goodies: For Today Only Get 30% Off Thundercats Pop! Vinyl Figures


To know me is to know I'm absolutely obsessed with Pop! Vinyl Figures, and not just the ones that have to do with comic book characters. I've got Halo, Predators, A Christmas Story, and all sorts of other figures scattered throughout my man cave, and am always on the hunt to get more. For today only, our friends at Entertainment Earth are offering 30% off on Thundercats Pop! Vinyl Figures, meaning you can stock up for only $7 apiece. And yes, I will be doing just that.

Simply click on the below links to order yours today!  We appreciate the support you continue to show our sponsors. Punch Drunk Critics earns a small fee every time one of our readers buys from any of our links.

Thundercats Lion-O Pop! Vinyl Figure

Thundercats Mumm-Ra Pop! Vinyl Figure
Thundercats Snarf Pop! Vinyl Figure
Thundercats Cheetara Pop! Vinyl Figure
Thundercats Panthro Pop! Vinyl Figure