6/19/2014

Red Band Trailer! Time to Bring The Nasty With 'Sex Tape'!


Move over Baseball, it's time for the new national past time, the sex tape! Now, I know this new Cameron Diaz/Jason Segel comedy is geared for laughs...but seriously it brings up a scary situation. I don't know if it's just me but that "Automatically stream" option in the IPhone is a constant button of dread. Anyone that's read this site for any amount of time knows that my sense of humor trends quite low-brow. Needless to say this trailer had me cracking up, as someone that's not exactly a fan of Cameron Diaz that's actually saying alot. Basically what we are looking at is an everyday couple that gets drunk and recreates The Joy of Sex for their own viewing pleasure. Remember that auto stream option I mentioned? Yeah, well Jason Segal's character didn't. As they sleep off the liquor and sex their Kardashian special is uploaded to the cloud for all of the world to see. What follows is the pointless quest to eradicate their romp from the interwebs. As I'll always disclaim, it's hard to tell from a trailer, but my early prediction is two ...um, thumbs...up. Check it out 

Sex Tape hits theaters July 18th, 2014