1/26/2009

So, Michael Cera Wants to be on My Sh*T List, eh?




So the story's out that Michael Cera might be the one holding up production of the Arrested Development movie. Apparently, he and series creator Mitch Hurwitz are at a bit of a standstill. Hurwitz won't write a script until everyone signs on, and Cera won't sign on until he sees a script. He's quoted by MTV as saying:

“I’d possibly play [George Michael] again. I’d possibly put the script in my shredder. I may buy a shredder just [for it].”

Dude, seriously? I know that your career is much better now than when you were on the show, but there are enough raving AD fans out there who will make it out life's mission to make sure your future films...ok, who am I kidding. I won't do anything. I won't boycott your movies and you've earned lifetime consideration from me for just Superbad and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Just do the damn movie, okay? Make ME happy. Don't worry about them other people. Make me happy. I ask for so little. I can only watch Carl Weather's wax poetic about biscuit sopping on DVD so many times.