5/29/2009

A Nightmare on Elm Street FIRST LOOK!






Thanks to those hep cats over at JoBlo.com we have a batch of pics from the set of the New Line reboot of A Nightmare on Elm Street. It looks like they've taken some liberties with the look but the basics are still there. These pics are obviously from the origin half of the film, but I do hope he switches to the old Red/Green motiff. That being said there is something especially creepy about the classroom setting that I can't put my finger on. This is a big one for me, I think of all the origin/reboot flicks that have come out Freddy has the most to offer. That is, as long as they dont incorporate demon sperm monsters (or whatever those were from 'Freddy's Dead'), add in Jackie Earle Hayle as the title character and I think we have something working. Here's hoping for an amazingly creepy flick and the return of KRUEGER!