7/28/2009

Dorian Gray Trailer



I don't know why but I've always been intrigued by the story of Dorian Gray. It's a fairly simplistic story really...a guy has a magical self portrait made which ages instead of him, as long as the painting remains intact Dorian Gray is immortal. The real story arc has to come from someone trying to get ahold of the portrait and destroy it, however I don't see where they'll go with this, as far as I know Gray is a bit of a prick but he's not some evil mastermind that people will go out of their way to kill. We'll see how they play out the first of two major victorian stories this year (the other being 'Sherlock Holmes') on 9-9-09, which happens to be the same release date for a film I've been eagerly anticipating, '9'. A final note I think the casting of Dorian Gray is perfect, the actor who plays him, who also played Prince Caspian in the second Narnia movie looks perfect for the part.