8/28/2009

'Ghosts Don't Exist' trailer


I love everything to do with the paranormal, it just is always so cool and intriguing to me. I was a big fan of 'Ghost Hunters' on Sci-Fi, (I refuse to call it by the new trendy Sy-Fy name they have gone with), and I always wondered...what if something actually freakin' happened? I mean something real, not some electronic meter going off or someone feeling a cold spot, but someone getting jacked up by a ghost a real Hollywood haunting! Well it looks like someone was thinking the same thing I was because I just came across this awesome trailer for 'Ghosts Don't Exist', which if you are a DC local will notice includes local celebrities Lindsay Czarniak, Chris Cooley, and Todd Yoder. I don't have the official synopsis but basically it looks like a "Ghost Hunter" comes out of retirement to investigate another haunting and a poltergeist comes after them. This is an indie, so I don't think it will be released nationwide in 3000 theaters but we will definitely keep you updated on where you can catch it and when.