10/01/2009

A-TEAM ASSEMBLE! First look at the cast!



Ok, so it's a bit far away and it kinda looks like B.A. Baracus is crying, but still....it's the A-Team all together, thanks to Comingsoon.net for the pic. I gotta say that I'm impressed by how faithful they are being to the look of the original, while not really a hard thing to do you know how Hollyweird can think that they need to add some flair to a proven formula. After seeing this I'm pretty happy with how the casting went, and although I'll need a good look at Rampage as Baracus before making my final decision, Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley all look exactly like their 80's counterparts.


NOTE: I couldn't help myself this weekend at the Horrorfind convention and had to buy an A-Team Tshirt...such a sucker

UPDATED: Second pic shows Rampage as B.A. Baracus a little better, not as flashy as I would like but he does look damn scary, and really did we expect him to fill Mr. T's shoes? It can't be done, the guy had his own cereal for Christ's sake!