12/20/2009

Men Beware! Ladies, Check out the Trailer for Valentine's Day


I just...uhhh, threw up in my mouth a little bit. Garry Marshall's Valentine's Day packs a lot of star power, but I don't want to have anything to do with this movie. I got suckered into He's Just Not that Into You, which boasted a similar look and feel, and the only thing I got out of that experience was my nuts shriveling up like a pair of California raisins. While I'm convinced this is little more than an American version of Love, Actually I'm hard pressed to find anybody here that I want to watch in a love story at this point. Jamie Foxx? Nope. Bradley Cooper? No. Julia Roberts? Been there, done that. Jessica Biel? Taylor Lautner? And is that Patrick Dempsey, still endeavoring to make a movie I like not named Can't Buy Me Love? Why yes it is. Maybe you ladies will dig this, and if so you can tell me why. Check out the trailer and let us know what you think, and if you'll be clubbing your men over the head and dragging them to see it.