2/05/2010

Coming Soon: RED BAND 'Cop Out' Trailer



Thank GOD! After the first trailer for Kevin Smith's new film 'Cop Out' I was ready to cash out and leave the table. It was unfunny and to be honest just plain annoying thanks to Tracy Morgan's particular brand of shenanigans. HOWEVER, today we have the red-band trailer and it looks like proper Kevin Smith material....although he didn't write it I think he had some input. The car scene with Bruce Willis, Tracey Morgan, and Sean William Scott still looks painful to sit through but unless this is the best of their material I think this movie may actually end up being worth the price of admission. I have to hold out to make my final judgement becasue at this point the signals are mixed, make your judgement after watching the trailer below and let us know what you think.