7/16/2014

'The Prince' Skull Rocking Second Trailer!


Part of me thinks I shouldn't be as hyped by this trailer as I am, maybe it's the nostalgia of seeing Jason Patric in a leading role and John Cusack in all black ala Grosse Point Blank, whatever the cause I've kicked this one up to seriously anticipating. There seems to be quite a cast, even if they're not exactly the Varsity squad of Hollywood with the two I mentioned, obviously Bruce Willis, but also 50-cent...call it what you will but I don't mind the guy as an actor. The trailer gives us a good look at a pretty standard "Retired assassin/government agent/superspy brought back into his old world to save loved one" plot, but it has some serious style to it. Will it be a ground breaking film? Probably not, but I have a strong feeling it will be a fun two hours. Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think!

The Prince Opens August 22nd, 2014