4/14/2015

"I Just get Stupider": The First Trailer for David Spade's 'Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser'


Chances are you didn't ask for it, because nobody really clamors for more David Spade, but that Joe Dirt sequel we learned about awhile ago now has a trailer. Titled Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, the "comedy" finds Spade back with his ridiculous mullet and redneck attitude, and...I have no idea what the plot of this thing is and this footage doesn't help. And since it's debuting on Crackle there's zero chance I'll ever see it.

What I do see is the gorgeous Brittany Daniel back in her shitty role, plus a bunch of miscellaneous co-stars like Christopher Walken and Patrick Warburton. Apparently there's an audience for this out there somewhere, and I truly hope they find this film and love it. I mean that with all of my heart.

Directed by the returning Fred Wolf, Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser hits Crackle this summer.


Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser Trailer - David Spade 2015 (Full HD) by 80PoundGames