4/30/2010

First Look: Thor in costume


Here you have it ladies and gentlemen, our first look at Norse God Thor as portrayed by Chris Hemsworth in full costume! I know, I know, it's not exactly a full look but you can get a good idea of how it will look on the big screen. I'm digging the costume but there's something about Hemsworth that just seems off. I mean, he's got the blonde hair and full beard, it just seems like Thor should have a more square jaw than Helmsworth does. Thor's not like Batman where he could be played by someone smaller, more trim, he should be a hulking behemoth of an individual. Still, it's not a full shot and kind  of a weird angle so I'll reserve full judgement until I see some more shots of him on set. I just can't wait to see how they play this one, it's going to be really hard to put his story live action on a 40ft screen and not have it come off cheesy. What do you think?