7/08/2011

Trailer Time: Sarah Palin documentary, The Undefeated


Well, I guess it's easy to be "undefeated" when you quit before anybody kicks you out. The hatchet piece of propaganda flick, The Undefeated, is due to release on July 15th, and I'm sure a bunch of Sarah Palin's "momma grizzlies" already have their tickets to one of the 10 theaters that'll be showing it.  It's been surmised by political figures presumably much smarter than me that the film is a slick lead-in for her upcoming Presidential campaign announcement. But I know better, and so does Palin. It's little more than another way for her cash in on her celebrity, all the while claiming that she wants to stay out of the spotlight. It's no different than her failed reality show, her failed bus tour, her failed attempts to push her children in front of every camera in within three states. It's a monetization opportunity. Pure and simple. She's not running for President any more than I'm the next Dalai Lama.






Daughter. Wife. Mother. Warrior? I'm with ya on the first three, but....warrior?? Really? What has she ever actually stood up and fought for? Oh wait. She plays a pretty damn good professional victim, so I guess she stood up and fought for her own manufactured self pity?  This BETTER come out here in DC or else I'm going to mount my own bus tour to the nearest state in order to catch it. Might be the funniest movie of the year.