10/26/2011

New clip from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt. 1


I know that when Bella(Kristen Stewart) and pasty faced vamp Edward(Robert Pattinson) have finally bumped uglies and she gives birth to their twisted freak child(I wish!!), it's supposed to be some crazy ass mojo. But every clip, every photo we've seen from Breaking Dawn has been remarkably tame. Please tell me this first half of the grande finale is going to be two hours of them kissing under waterfalls and glowing in post-coital bliss at their vacation home? If so, I'll gladly hand over my screening credentials to some loyal reader who can then come on here and review the film themselves.

Directed by Bill Condon(Kinsey), a fact which still perplexes me, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt. 1 is due to hit theaters on November 18th. Check out this new Taylor Lautner-free clip below....