11/25/2008

Lundgren to joing 'The Expendables'?


Sylvester Stallone's latest project is shaping up to be quite possibly the most awesome who's who of action movies ever assembled. A bold statement you say? Yeah, I agree, but you know what it's backed up. Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, and Jet Li as Mercenaries heading into the jungle to overthrow a dictator is rod inducing enough, but now the talk is that they are going to add Dolph Lundgren into the mix. I for one think this is an amazing idea, dude is still in amazing shape and has always been great in action movies even if he has had shit scripts to work with. Take a look at Universal Soldier or The Punisher, no I'm not kidding The Punisher. The movie was shit but he was convincing in the action scenes and did a good job with what he was given I thought. In any event I think this is an amazing addition to an allready great cast if it is in fact true. What do you guys think?